Instagram

Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Paris Door Series


Doors have stories to tell... In fact have you ever thought about how many things doors see and go through on a daily basis. The constant banging, wind thrusting against it and secrets concealed behind it. I found myself admiring a door in Paris. It looked old but yet beautiful at the same time with all its cracks and embellishments; and it made me wonder how many more could look so interesting. I mean how many people change their doors, if ever?  These are artworks. And each one is unique, with its own journey. It's so interesting to think that if they could speak, they would tell us so much about people and the things that have past it. I couldn't help admiring many more doors and so I decided to take pictures of the intriguing doors I passed. I'm sure they loved the attention! 




No comments:

Post a Comment